The Colour of Crime
M Winther
2016-03-26 05:24:24 UTC
Is there a "race problem"? Should we discuss it seriously instead of
brushing it under the carpet? Crime statistics shows that there exists a
daunting over-representation in violent crime among "pigmented" ethnic
groups in the US.

"The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition"
http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

MW

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Abhidevananda
2016-03-27 05:10:30 UTC
Is there a "race problem"... a daunting over-representation in
violent crime among "pigmented" ethnic groups in the US.
Mats, as far as I know, Swedes can't run for political office in the
USA. But you seem to be the perfect straight man for the Donald.
Perhaps he could re-imagine you as American born. Of course, it might
help him a bit if you were... how did you call it... "pigheaded", no,
"pigmented". Would you be willing to accept a spray tan... just to
pretend that you have some pigment?
FishFood
2016-04-30 15:24:43 UTC
Post by M Winther
Is there a "race problem"? Should we discuss it seriously instead of
brushing it under the carpet? Crime statistics shows that there exists a
daunting over-representation in violent crime among "pigmented" ethnic
groups in the US.
"The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition"
http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
MW
I am not looking to justify crime in anyway, but i notice there were
no figures on employment or unemployment amongst the various groups
in that article you point to.

one might even see how 'crime' has this other use of justifying our
'indifference' to the other plights of those groups. One might almost
call this our 'timely indifference'.