The Telegraph: Muslims see a faith-defined state as goal
M Winther
2015-09-13 15:10:30 UTC
The Telegraph: "Nothing has changed in 25 years to ease my concerns about
Islam"
"Significant numbers of Muslims see a faith-run, faith-defined state as the
ultimate goal in this life"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11859029/Nothing-has-changed-in-25-years-toease-my-concerns-about-Islam.html

--MW

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Abhidevananda
2015-09-14 09:38:24 UTC
Post by M Winther
The Telegraph: "Nothing has changed in 25 years to ease my concerns about
Islam"
"Significant numbers of Muslims see a faith-run, faith-defined state as the
ultimate goal in this life"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11859029/Nothing-has-changed-in-25-years-toease-my-concerns-about-Islam.html
--MW
In the midst of probably the biggest refugee crisis the world has ever
seen, a bigoted Christian writes hypocritical rubbish like this; and
another bigoted Christian passes it along on a forum dedicated to
humanism.